Understanding Medicare Liens
- Presented by Ransin Injury Law
- Understanding Medicare Liens in Personal Injury Cases
- Today, Thursday, November 12th at 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm ET
I have been selected to do a webinar for the American Association for Justice entitled: Understanding Medicare Liens in Personal Injury Cases along with co-presenter Rhonda Davis, of Rhonda Davis & Associates, LLC.
About the Event
AAJ Education is providing this nationwide webinar that help attorneys streamline the Medicare lien process for their current and future cases. During this webinar, attendees will receive an overview of how to find out what your client owes, negotiate liens for payments made, discuss the actual obligations for liability insurance, and receive an informative legislative update from AAJ.
Who May Attend?
AAJ Regular, Sustaining, President’s Club, Life, and Leaders Forum Members, and Paralegal Affiliates. For more information on attending today’s webinar please see the link below.BUTTON
Overview: Finding Out What Your Client Owes
- Where to look
- Setting up an account
- Conditional lien
Negotiating Liens for Payments Made
- Disputing unrelated expenses
- Attorney Fees/ Expenses
- Other tactics/remedies for relief
Future Medical Expenses—What are the obligations for liability insurance?
- Distinguish from Workers Compensation Insurance
- Advising Clients
- Medicare Set Asides
- Defense Claims and Techniques for Negotiating